Monday 14 September 2015

First Post

1.)Picture


2.)Video


3.)What is Media Studies for?

Media is important to me personally due to its contemporary side, whereas other subjects do not focus on the present, due to medias presence in everyday life it is very useful to be able to convey meaning from what is shown, making it practically useful.

4.)Favourite Film, Director, and Actor

My favourite film is probably Slumdog Millionaire as it was directed by Danny Boyle, who's always amazing(and is my favourite director) the film also presents some very interesting themes.
My favoured actor is probably Gary Oldman, mainly due to hes performance in Leon: the Professional, as well as in Harry Potter

















1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Media! Please ensure all content is relevant to the film coursework brief.

    Leon is one of my top favourite films, I'm glad to see you mention it here!

    ReplyDelete